"Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky."
Living in the Lowcountry, you learn a few things that keep you grounded, and I figure these things will help you understand who I am as well...
1. Life's too short to not stop, breathe, and drink the glass of sweet tea
2. Aerie is hands down the worst bachelor ever (worse than Juan Pablo, btw) and JoJo is the best bachelorette...don't debate me on this.
3. Sunsets are definitely better with kisses (and a margarita or two!)
4. You can tell the measure of a person's character by how they treat those around them, and how they make them feel.
5. If Dan + Shay doesn't make you want to fall in love, and Cardi B doesn't make you want to dance, is it possible for us to be friends?
I'm based in Myrtle Beach, SC, but travel everywhere! Let's tell your story together.
I love, love, love living at the beach! There is nothing better than having access to God's greatest wonder. Whether it's a romantic stroll on the beach, or just standing on the pier and taking it all in, the tinge of salt in the breeze and sultry waves will forever be a staple in my life!
CAN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE JUST BE A FEW PEOPLE AND THE PUPPIES?! Listen, we do not deserve these precious creatures, and I am 100% okay with all the dogs in the wedding, at the engagement session, WHATEVER. Just bring them. No, we don't have our own (yet), but soon I hope a little Goldendoodle or Pomeranian makes their way into our lives!
Details truly make your wedding day. I'm a huge believer in cut out all the fluff and get to what matters, but I'd be lying to you if I told you NOT to take the time to invest in details that describe who you are as individuals and as a couple. You will be so insanely happy that you did! In fact, on your wedding day I spend about 30-45 minutes shooting these precious items!